If your first mortgage was permanently modified under HAMPSM and you have a second mortgage on the same property, you may be eligible for a modification or principal reduction on your second mortgage as well, through MHA's Second Lien Modification Program (2MP). 2MP works in tandem with HAMP to provide comprehensive solutions for homeowners with second mortgages to increase long-term affordability and sustainability. If the servicer of your second mortgage is participating, they can evaluate you for a second lien modification.
Servicers participating in 2MP are:
- Bank of America, NA
- BayviewLoan Servicing, LLC
- CitiMortgage, Inc.
- Community Credit Union of Florida
- GMAC Mortgage, LLC
- Green Tree Servicing LLC
- iServeResidential Lending, LLC
- iServeServicing, Inc.
- J.P.MorganChase Bank, NA
- NationstarMortgage LLC
- PennyMacLoan Services, LLC
- PNC Bank, National Association
- PNC Mortgage
- Residential Credit Solutions
- ServisOne Inc., dbaBSI Financial Services, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Bank, NA
Program ends December 31, 2013
[gravityform id=6 title=false description=true ajax=true]
* Only the appropriate qualified and/or licensed person can qualify you for any government assistance program. All the above noted guidelines were taken from http://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov/programs/lower-payments/Pages/lien_modification.aspx. We are not a government agency or a servicer and can not guarantee eligibility.